To have your position considered for addition to this site, please send us an email. Postings will automatically be removed after 90 days unless you request an extension.
Brodstone Memorial Hospital
Brodstone Memorial Hospital, a private non-profit critical access hospital located in south central Nebraska, is seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist to join our team. Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal care.
- Advanced airway nanagement, including invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- Sleep or neurodiagnostic studies.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Cardiac monitoring.
The ideal candidate will work closely in an interdisciplinary team. Candidate must have, or be able to obtain, CRT or RRT credential and licensure in the state of Nebraska. New graduates encouraged to apply. Competitive wages with education or relocation benefits negotiable. For more information visit www.brodstonehospital.org, or contact Roy Palmer, Cardiopulmonary Director, at (402) 879-4432 ext.170 or email@example.com. Brodstone Memorial Hospital is an EEO Employer.
Bryan Medical Center
Bryan Medical Center, located in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a 639-bed, not-for-profit, locally owned and governed health care organization. The medical center includes two acute-care facilities and several outpatient clinics. Our team of experienced respiratory therapists enjoys collaborative working relationships with a range of health professionals and the opportunity for advanced growth and responsibilities.
Respiratory therapists at Bryan:
- Receive individualized orientation and work with a preceptor.
- Are responsible for the initiation of standard therapy, basic ventilator management, protocols and diagnostic procedures.
- Provides care to infants, pediatrics, adults and geriatric patients as defined by competency.
- May have the opportunity to serve as a preceptor for respiratory therapy students during their clinical rotations.
Qualifications: Graduate of an AMA-approved program of Respiratory Care and licensure to practice respiratory care in the State of Nebraska required. Active Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential required upon hire.
We also offer an advanced practitioner role in respiratory therapy. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the initiation of respiratory therapy and diagnostic procedures related to difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Perform highly complex and non-traditional procedures, intubations, arterial line insertions, nitric oxide, IABP ad bronchoscopy assist.
- Serve a wide range of patients, and provide education to patients and families regarding respiratory care modalities.
The Advanced Practitioner must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience providing respiratory service post graduation.
- RRT credentials.
- ACLS, NRP and PALS certification.
- Training in hemodynamic monitoring, blood gas analysis and bronchoscopy.
Bryan respiratory therapy offers challenges and opportunities, no matter where you are in your career and supports advancement toward your career goals. To learn more about Bryan Health and/or to explore this opportunity in respiratory therapy, go to www.bryanhealth.org. EEO/AA-M/F/V/D