To have your position considered for addition to this site, please send us an email. Postings will automatically be removed after 90 days unless you request an extension.
Bryan Health, Lincoln
Bryan Health in Lincoln, Nebraska is seeking a Neonatal/Pediatric Advanced Respiratory Practitioner who is primarily responsible for the care of neonates, pediatrics and those patients related to labor/delivery and high risk maternal; transports neonates into and out of the facility via ground transportation.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides basic and advanced ventilator management and assessment to include all modes, including high frequency.
- Monitors and administers respiratory care modalities to patients, identifies contraindications and patient response to therapy.
- Develops plans for the delivery of respiratory care as directed by physician or protocols.
- Advises physicians regarding therapy options as patient condition warrants.
- Performs airway management to include intubations, tube changes and suctioning.
- Participates in all C-section and high risk deliveries.
- Performs and assists emergency resuscitation per Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains hemodynamic lines for the monitoring of umbilical arterial lines.
- Participates in neonatal transports via ground.
- Performs nitric oxide and heliox therapy.
Requirements: Must be licensed to practice respiratory care in the State of Nebraska. Active Registration (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) required. Certification in STABLE program preferred. Neonatal Pediatric Specialist (NPS) credential required or obtained within three months of hire. Two years experience in NICU or PICU in lieu of NPS credential required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required. Active Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) status required.
At Bryan Health, it’s about our relentless pursuit of excellence. For our patients, it’s through our exceptional care, advanced technology and progressive treatment. For our staff, it’s through our collaborative approach, excellent growth opportunities and the sense of pride that comes from being part of an exceptional team.
Make Bryan Health part of your future. Visit our website at www.bryanhealth.org/jobs to apply.
EOE/AA – M/F/V/D