To have your position considered for addition to this site, please send us an email. Postings will automatically be removed after 90 days unless you request an extension.
Registered respiratory therapist
We are seeking a part-time respiratory therapist at our O’Neill, NE hospital. If you are looking to begin or advance your career in the healthcare, this may be an opportunity for you!
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a rural, critical-access hospital by exposure to diverse patient experiences with our outpatient clinic, nursing home, sleep disorder center and hospital. Cardiac stress testing, infant delivery, pulmonary rehab and diagnostic testing such pulmonary function testing and arterial blood gas monitoring.
- Are you compassionate, detail oriented and a well-organized professional? Then this position might be for you. Our respiratory therapists work closely with doctors and nurses to come up with programs that will benefit our patients. Their position is of great importance to patients.
- For the technological enthusiast, the hospital has up-to-date equipment to assist our therapists in all job functions.
- Advanced educational/CEU opportunity for job-specific training by the hospital’s education programs.
- A qualified candidate for the position will have an Associate of Science Degree in respiratory care and current licensure in the state of Nebraska.
- Successful completion and credentialing of the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- Candidates for this position must have availability to work variable day shifts with on-call and rotating weekends. Housing adjacent from the hospital is available for on-call and weekend stays.
- You will be collaborative with all members of the health care team with a focus on making a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services.
- Last but not least, you must demonstrate and embrace the CARE standards (Communication, Attitude, Responsiveness and Engagement) in every aspect of the job!
The position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including retirement investments.
All applications and resumes must be submitted on-line by visiting www.averajobs.org.
Avera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.